The data were collected from 88 school children in Vermont. The variables
- AddSc – a composite variable for which higher scores indicate greater
frequency of symptoms associated with attention deficit disorder.
- Gender – male (1) or female (2).
- Repeat – repeated at least one grade (1) or never repeated a grade (0).
- IQ – intelligence test score.
- Engl – English class in 9th grade was college prep (1), general (2) or
- EngG – grade in that English class: A (4), B (3), C (2), D (1) or F (0).
- GPA – grade point average in 9th grade.
- SocProb – classified has having (1) or not having (0) social problems in
the 9th grade.
- DropOut – dropped out of school before completing high school (1) or
completed high school (0).
Return to Wuensch's
SPSS Data Page