East Carolina University
Department of Psychology
Creating Web Pages
Here are links to the resources I have found most helpful when creating my
- At home I am still using Microsoft Front Page. Best as I can
tell, ECU does not provide faculty with a web editor. I know HTML
well enough to be able to get by with just a plain text editor.
-- Mozilla Internet Application Suite, Includes a Web Editor (Free).
- Using Word to Create or Edit Web Pages
- Favicon -- designate the icon to be
displayed in tabs and bookmarks
- Mixed Content Blocking by Firefox
- Page Break -- just enter this code where you want the break:
Contact Information for the Webmaster,
Dr. Karl L. Wuensch
This page most recently revised on 24-February-2018.