World Civilization to 1500, HIST 1030 (WI)
Dr. Kenneth Wilburn
Department of History
East Carolina University
Greenville, NC, USA 27858
Click on your Internet assignment below and follow instructions given in class or online.
- Carry out the calendar assignments below.
- Explore Ancient Egypt, British Museum
- Explore the Dead Sea Scrolls, Project Judaica Foundation, Library of Congress, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Explore the Internet African History Sourcebook, Paul Halsall, Editor, Online Resource Book for Medieval Studies (ORB), Fordham University
- Summarize and react to California Newsreel's synopsis of Keita: The Heritage of the Griot. We will watch the film.
- Explore Chinese History, Ulrich Theobald
- Explore Judaism 101, Tracey Rich
- Explore the Edicts of King Ashoka, Ven. S. Dhammika, Berkeley
- Explore the Internet Indian History Sourcebook, Paul Halsall, Fordham University
- Summarize and react to Muhammad's Last Sermon, Paul Halsall, Medieval Sourcebook, Fordham
- Explore Ramadan and Fasting, al-Qur'an was-Sunnah Society of North America
Return to the Academic Home Page, http://core.ecu.edu/hist/wilburnk/
First Online Edition: 18 June 1997
Last Revised: 6 January 2017